OREGON RECOVERY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
We are Salem and Keizer’s leading outpatient substance-use counseling agency and we are honored that you’re visiting our site! You will find our highly effective drug and alcohol treatment program is personalized to meet your individual needs. We set ourselves apart by providing you exceptional customer service, collaborative approaches, and quality care. Your experience through the recovery process is just as important as the outcome. We welcome the opportunity to take this journey with you and offer help along the way. We are experienced and established, providing outpatient drug rehab and alcohol treatment services since 2000. Our agency is unique in so many ways and we strive to set the industry standard. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Compassion – Our experienced team cares about each individual seeking alcohol and drug treatment. You are provided all tools and resources to make your outcome successful.
- Confidentiality – Your privacy and confidentiality are valued at our agency.
- Quality – You will find our agency to be a first-class therapeutic environment, with professional staff, and nationally recognized treatment models and material.
- Convenience – We offer our services in two locations with session availability to meet the demands of your busy schedule.
- Affordability – We are in-network with more than 30 commercial insurance plans, Oregon Health Plan (OHP), and offer affordable self-pay options
- Accessibility – Treatment availability is designed with your schedule in mind. We offer services all throughout the week and weekends. Crisis management is available 24/7.
- Suboxone – We offer a safe, comprehensive, clinically-proven medication assisted treatment program.
Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Our treatment experts will guide you through the process by helping you meet all the court and DMV treatment requirement to get you back on the road. -Read More
Substance use often causes problems with family, relationships, friends, activities, employment, finances and daily activities. We are here to help. We not only focus on the substance use issues, but also help identify the root causes of use. -Read More
We offer treatment with Suboxone. Suboxone is the brand name of a medication available by prescription for the treatment of narcotic addiction. This drug is comprised of a combination of two drugs: buprenorphine and naloxone. -Read More
Oregon Recovery offers morning, weekend, and evening groups! You will work with your counselor to determine which groups may be most appropriate for you. -Read More