OREGON RECOVERY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
We are the leading outpatient substance-use counseling agency in the area, and it’s no secret why people like you are choosing us as their primary provider. Oregon Recovery Behavioral Health sets new industry standards. We set ourselves apart because of our excellent customer service, professionalism, and innovative approaches we utilize for all types of substance-use addiction issues. We create a safe environment that fosters recovery efforts and our experienced counselors address everyone’s unique recovery needs personally. Our experienced team will help guide you and help you reach your goals. Our clinical team possesses over 80 years of combined experience and have been providing addiction services since 2000, but this does not mean that we use the same outdated material. Oregon Recovery Behavioral Health is innovative in our approach by using the latest and most relevant information through our service delivery. Whether you’re mandated by the courts, probation, DHS, in need of DUII treatment, seeking Medication Addiction Treatment (MAT), or seeking self-help for substance-use, we are confident that you will thrive at Oregon Recovery Behavioral Health and become healthier. You will find that we offer flexible scheduling options, are in-network with over 30 commercial insurance plans, offer discounted self-pay pricing plans, and accept OHP! Our outpatient substance-use counseling and recovery program is unique in so many ways. Here’s just a few reasons why:
- Compassion – Our experienced team cares about each individual seeking alcohol and drug treatment. You are provided all tools and resources to make your outcome successful.
- Confidentiality – Your privacy and confidentiality are valued at our agency.
- Quality – You will find our agency to be a first-class therapeutic environment, with professional staff, and nationally recognized treatment models and material.
- Convenience – We offer our services in two locations with session availability to meet the demands of your busy schedule.
- Affordability – We are in-network with more than 30 commercial insurance plans, Oregon Health Plan (OHP), and offer affordable self-pay options
- Accessibility – Treatment availability is designed with your schedule in mind. We offer services all throughout the week and weekends. Crisis management is available 24/7.
- Suboxone – We offer a safe, comprehensive, clinically-proven medication assisted treatment program.
Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Our treatment experts will guide you through the process by helping you meet all the court and DMV treatment requirement to get you back on the road. -Read More
Substance use often causes problems with family, relationships, friends, activities, employment, finances and daily activities. We are here to help. We not only focus on the substance use issues, but also help identify the root causes of use. -Read More
We offer treatment with Suboxone. Suboxone is the brand name of a medication available by prescription for the treatment of narcotic addiction. This drug is comprised of a combination of two drugs: buprenorphine and naloxone. -Read More
Oregon Recovery offers morning, weekend, and evening groups! You will work with your counselor to determine which groups may be most appropriate for you. -Read More