MEDICAL ASSISTANT FOR MEDICALLY ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT)
Compensation: $14 to $16 Hourly
Employment Type: Part-Time
Why Work Here?
“Fast growing agency, many opportunities, and a happy team making positive change!”
We are seeking a Medical Assistant for Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical/medical assignments, working in a Behavioral Health agency/environment. Our agency works primarily with substance-use and addictions. We are seeking an MA for our Suboxone program.
- Assist doctor and treatment clinicians
- Perform medical evaluations, including vitals
- Follow through with prescriptions
- Electronic chart documentation
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical protocols
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
About Oregon Recovery Behavioral Health:
OREGON RECOVERY Behavioral Health is the fastest growing agency in the Salem/Keizer area. We are the largest private outpatient provider, accepting both private insurance and OHP. Our agency operates two locations in Salem and Keizer. We specialize in outpatient substance-use counseling services and work with diverse treatment populations. These include DUII, Suboxone, self-referrals, youth and community referrals.